Alright I like various anime, prefer a female lead, good art, not like little kids or middle schoolers I want older, prefer romance/comedy/action/supernatural.
I have watched a lot but here is the ones off the top of my head..
still watching/have watched:
Blood+, Fairytail, naurato, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Sword art online, dance in the vampire bund, say I love you, snow white with the red hair, samuri champloo, angel beats, clannad, chobits, fruits basket, air, Beloved Angel Angelique, Beyond the Boundary, Brothers Conflict, Full Metal Panic, Diabolik Lovers, Elfen Lied, Inu x Boku SS, Kanon, Kamisama Hajimemashita, skip beat, school rumble, special A, spice and wolf, The World God Only Knows, Toradora!, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, Fullmetal Alchemist, Akatsuki no Yona: Yona of the Dawn, inuyasha, Hakuouki and many more

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I would recommend the Haruhi Suzumiya series. It has some romantic plotline, a good deal of comedy (especially if you go on to watch the Haruhi-chan short episodes which are all based on comedy), some action and is good if you like supernatural, drama and mystery. The main group consists of 3 girls and 2 boys, and there are a few other girls in there that are awesome too. You've probably watched it going off your list :P