Anyone seen the Deadpool movie? Was it good (no spoilers)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning on seeing it.
    It got released in our cinema on Wednesday and a mate of mine has already seen the film twice.
    He's watched and read pretty much all the superhero and marvel related things, and he says it's his favourite movie, so I guess it's pretty good!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen it now and I don't get what all the raving is about I like the comic book deadpool a lot and the character transition was pretty good but the lines weren't that funny and the story was rather formulaic.

• I saw it last night and thought the same thing. There were some great laugh out loud moments don't get me wrong and it was enjoyable overall. But on a scale of 1-10, give it a 6?

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't, but I will. I'm hoping for some laughs - that's what I'm looking for most out of it. =)

• Too much romance and the jokes were eh.

What Guys Said 3

• Not yet, good quality torrents still aren't available xD

• Waiting on my boys to get off work so we can storm in and see it tonite. Hopin it's worth the hype

• I literally just seen it two hours ago, it was actually hilarious. It's definitely worth watching.

• Yes it was really great and super fun.