Why is harry porter sooooo popular?

Whenever I talk or hear about harry porter every1 is still exited
Why r everyone so exited about harry porter even now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Harry Potter is popular because it's a vastly unique story and there has never been anything quite like it. People tend to be charmed by the detail of the whole other world J. K. Rowling created yet intrigued by the whole dark side of the story. The characters are really lovable.

What Girls Said 9

• Because there's still new stuff coming out.

• You mean Harry Potter?

There's a new installment in the series coming out this summer. That's why people are excited.

• You've obviously never read it. otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question...

• I don't understand it either. Harry Potter is really really boring.

• Because Harry Potter is life ! Harry potter is the first book I've red, these books were my passion when I was younger (ok i'm still very young). They gave me the taste of reading.

• Because it's an awesome series! #ProudPotterhead

• Hmm, interesting... I've never heard of Harry Porter...

Harry Potter on the other hand, is just a fantastic series, and it's hard to let go of it when it was your childhood.

• because the stroty of it was very intellegence and different. nobody, think that a creating wich school

• Actually Harry Potter is not as popular as it use to be

What Guys Said 5

• It got a cult following which went mainstream. It's like star wars.

• Harry Potter is the downtrodden adolescent that all downtrodden adolescents identify with. Also, his magical powers are typical wish-fulfillment.

• What a rude, condescending, nasty answer. I'd downvote this if I could.

• @Esplorare You can still report me if it makes you feel better. You've never seen me be rude.

• There's no reason to report it since I've openly told you that you are rude, condescending, and nasty here. How do you know what I've never seen before?

• Cuz it's a masterpiece.

• It's not as big as it was when first and second movies came out... actually Harry Potter was a phenomenon when Sorcer's Stone came out... now it's more a cult thang...

• Same reason the bible is, people like fictional stories

• Passive aggressively cowardly attempt to make the topic about something it isn't.

• Almost as good as the fictional story of people finding you bearable? Not likely.