What's your favorite anime/s? + Shōnen or shōjo anime/manga?

What is your favourite anime? And what is your preference in the type of anime/manga you watch/read? Shōnen (directed at boys), shōjo (directed at girls) or both?

My favourite animes are Gintama, Clannad, Black Rock Shooter, Ao no Exorcist, Durarara!! and a shit tone more, lol.
I also prefer Shōnen anime/manga. I still love myself some shōjo anime and mangas now and then though ;)

Be kind everyone.

• Shōnen
  • Shōjo
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• You're depriving yourself if you just watch shounen or shoujo.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like many types of Anime shows. I started with Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2. I liked shows like Card Captor Sakura and Digimon. The ones I'm watching the most of are Black Lagoon and the Fate series.

What Guys Said 3

• Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Shōnen have the best intros.
    Anyway, I am a boy. I like superpowers, sharp things, fire and cool fights.

• Sorry, I'm not a weeabo

• *weeaboo
      "oh yeah I forgot you can't answer this unless you're a weeb."
      A weeaboo is someone who is obsessed with Japan, someone who denounces their own culture for the Japanese culture and in doing that they make themselves look like an idiot (they disrespect the culture). You can like anime and manga and not be a weeaboo. Lel.

• Tommy please

• Seinan all the way

What Girls Said 1

• I like shojo manga and like shonen anime.