Do any songs "take you back" and make you feel nostalgic for that time?

For me, whenever I hear songs like Hey There Delilah, Bubbly, Chasing Cars etc. , I feel like I'm in 2006-2007 all over again, and I wish so badly that I hadn't taken it for granted back then.

So, what songs take you back to "the good old days"?

What Girls Said 1

• Wonderwall always takes me back. Chasing Cars and Hey There Delilah are classics. I'm Yours and Viva la Vida too. How to Save a Life, The Reason, Drops of Jupiter, Iris, She Will Be Loved, Use Somebody, Hotel California, Snow, With or Without You, Sweet Child O' Mine, I Won't Give up. 👍 Might be basic but they always make me feel like I'm in the early 2000's.

• Oh yeah. I still remember how to save a life, the reason, she will be loved and of course I'm Yours (That's another classic). And I also grew up hearing a lot of 80s music, so I did hear Sweet Child often, as well as Don't Stop Believin'.

• Yep! I would be a pre-teen too and think that the modern stuff was good but then I realized it wasn't modern and was super bummed. I don't remember so many lyrics but the beat always makes me feel nostalgic hah :)

• Yeah, same. I could remember exactly what the song sounded like but not know the lyrics. it just takes the first few seconds of instrumental for nostalgia to start flooding in.

What Guys Said 0