What do you think about nightcore?

Nightcore is sped up music that also involves remixing the song (mostly in a edm-trance kind of way) sometimes but not always. I like a few songs because I don't get bored by the song half way through ;). There's a ton of shit out there too though, you have to find the right youtube channels :). I don't know exactly how it started but all the nightcore videos have anime artwork.

• Disgusting, this is the worst thing I've heard since Justin Bieber and One Direction
  • Meh, not into it
  • It's ok
    Vote C
  • I like it
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• Some can be good but usually my partner just puts on nightcore versions of some great songs to piss me off :P

• Yeah it doesn't work with every song and I usually like the ones where I don't know the song that was used more. I think the electronic ones are the best in general :).

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0