Are you grand champion of the Arena? Or are you the Dovakiin? Let us know!

• Oblivion (all hail the Emperor)
  • Skyrim (I'm a true son/daughter of Skyrim)
  • Neither Morrowind > than all!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna have to say Skyrim. I love both Oblivion and Skyrim however there's simple things that I prefer in Skyrim, like being able to pick up objects and not getting told off for it, mwahahaha. But in all serious, both games have their positives and negatives. My brother personally prefers Oblivion over Skyrim. He likes the quests more. Personally I like Skyrim more because there's so much to do, so many fun quests to do after you've finished the main, lots of places to explore. I love how the game has adapted from Oblivion. Oblivion was a great game and base for Skyrim. :)

• Well Oblivion was my first rpg so I'm probably eternally biased. It was interesting to hear your take on the quests in both games.

• Yeah when a Bethesda game is coming out its like preparing for the apocalypse! Goodbye consistent schoolwork and stable relationships and hello 2nd life!

• It's so true and sad xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to go with Skyrim, however years ago I used to just spend hours in the arena on Oblivion. And Skyrim is just an all time favourite of mine, everything about it is amazing. I chose Skyrim as trying to play Oblivion now is so hard, just the gameplay and everything. But that is due to the age of the game, and the advancement of Skyrim. Still doesn't take away the fact it is a great game, and always will be.

Long live Khajiit.

• Yeah oblivion is one of those games I can pick up and still have fun with, even after 100s of hours playing.

What Girls Said 4

• Oblivion will always be my #1 choice.

• Skyrim! I have a house I can't enter because I've stolen everything in the game and filled it just for fun 😂

• Too hard to pick one.

• What I like about Oblivion is the guild quests, such as the Dark Brotherhood. Morrowind is rich in lore and detail. Skyrim is best at graphics and more fluent combat. Overall, I pick Skyrim.

• The quests make me prefer oblivion. I was bored with skyrim a lot sooner than I was with oblivion.

What Guys Said 8

• I just recently ordered Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim from amazon. The reason for that is because I once downloaded Skyrim and have now been playing it for years and it is my most favorite game of all tiemz. So I thought I'd do the right thing and at least somewhat support the company by buying the games. Haven't gotten around to playing Oblivion or Morrowind yet but I'll get around to it eventually.

But, obviously, Skyrim is da best in my opinion. People have their complaints about Skyrim but I have seen plenty of Oblivion and Morrowind as well.

• Neither. I choose fallout

• Skyrim is good, but Oblivion is better in my opinion.

• Oblivion was clearly bigger and the addition of the King of Madness DLC was also pretty awesome. Yet the graphics and voice acting sucked compared to Skyrim which were released on the same generation of systems, so it's a matter of whether you prefer looks to gameplay.

• I enjoyed the voice acting of Oblivion. The game didn't take itself too seriously compared to Skyrim's droll Scandinavian accented Valium addicts.

• They're both really good in their own ways, but to be brief.

Skyrim has better graphics and some better content

Oblivion is bigger and has more content

• Oblivion had better and more interesting side quests. Skyrim was just 'fetch this' or 'kill that'

• I'll have to go with Skyrim. Loves it more than I thought. Took a lot of hours of my life :-)

• All hail the Dovahkiin of Skyrim.

• Why you make me choose between Skyrim and Morrowind? You're evil! :)