Is Morgan Freeman a half ginger since he has freckles?

I think he is the only black person I've seen who has freckles.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not even freckles, he has a skin condition called DPN.

1|2
    0|0
    • Freckles is a skin condition too and I looked it up and only saw black people having in the pictures lol.

• Show All
    • Barack Obama is getting it. You can tell in photos now.

• @detlef Yeah I noticed, he's starting to really age now.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Freckles are not exclusively seen in gingers.
    I know a lot of blondes who have freckles year-round. One person who is half Japanese, half white, and even she has freckles.

2|1
    0|0
    • yeah but its a dominant trait with gingers almost every ginger I know has freckles its not a bad thing its actually cute :)

• There are tons of black people with freckles even gingers (very strange looking by the way lol) some b. p even have green (becoming common) and blue eye's believe it or not. It run's on my mom's side like a bad weed, but skipped me😡😡😡 I have like 8 total very tiny vs their 100 moderate sized. You can see their's a mile away and they're way darker than me. I'm very jelly!

0|1
    0|0
  • Morgan Freeman doesn't have freckles but my best friend does and yes she's black as well as her mom.

0|1
    0|0
  • i once saw a mixed lady with African type hair but naturally light orange and kind of pale skin with freckles

0|1
    0|0
  • I think anyone can have freckles.
    I have small freckles. I'm Mexican and Chinese! Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol :3 I found out though its not actulaly freckles that morgan freeman has its a skin condition called DNP

• Lucy Liu also has freckles. That means nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend has freckles and she is black. So wrong try again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7