What do you think of my Drawing?

I posted a non finished version of this a while ago, But now its finished I would like your guys' opinions. Thanks!What do you think of my Drawing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks really good to me, the dog's back looks a little different and kinda weird but everything else amazing.

• Yeah I know lol, Some things turned out not so well, I didn't have the blur effect in my drawing so the face looks bigger to, But thanks!

What Guys Said 13

• Looks good.

• Thanks :)

• If you want to see my most recent dog project my instagram is Animalartzz, I won't post anything on here until it is finished but yeah >:)

• That's amazing. Have you had any drawling lessons?

• Interesting. Can we get a comparison of before and after the sketch had been completed?

• That does not look real, It looks like a print out not a drawing

• Its a drawing... I drew that, I can give you some pictures of the progress, If you want, My instagram is Animalartzz if you want to see the progress all the way through.

• You're welcome

• It looks pretty good to me.

• Very impressive you have good artistic talent, keep it up.

• It's really good

• very very good

• looks really cool an well drawn, makes me what to learn how to draw even more XD

• Drawing is fun, Especially when you have a hard time expressing yourself to others art is an excellent escape! If you need help I suggest the online video series "The secrets to drawing" on udemy. com :)

• sounds really cool ill check it out :)

• Okay :) I highly recommend

• If that was all done freehand in pencil, I'm very very impressed.

• It was :) With a grid and photo reference, But free hand non the less :)

• well done.

• Very nice, I like to draw too. :-)

• Really? Can I see some work?

• Here it is on it's own fancy posty thing. :-P

666http://www. girlsaskguys. com/entertainment-arts/a25816-a-drawing-i-did-a-couple-days-back666

Shoot it says I can't post links so I'll add ' 666 ' to the end and beginning of the link, so copy the link, paste it in a new tab, delete the 666 off the end, and hit enter... That SHOULD work.

• I'm so clever. :-) *looks SUPER smug*

• Nicee..

What Girls Said 10