What was the most recent concert you went to?

So Black Sabbath is on their farewell tour and they came to Kansas City last night! One of my good friends and I went to see them. It was an amazing show!

What was the most recent concert you've been to?

My cousin and I are going to LA in April to see Iron Maiden!

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from small town bands that play during the carnivals, I've never been to a concert. I have two lined up to go to in May though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Enrique Iglesias lol it was cool 😛 like 3 months ago in bolivia, but I'm going to one next month and Im extremely excited, Im gonna see my fav singer, the super amazig and one and only bryan Adams❤️

• Marianas Trench in Minneapolis in June

• I believe it was Awolnation.

What Guys Said 4

• I saw Black Sabbath on the 13 tour two years ago, it was incredible too. 3 rows back from the stage!!
    Most recent was AC/DC in September, awesome show but nothing like Black Sabbath. Going to ZZ Top in a few weeks, that should be good too

• AC/DC is coming to Kansas City in just under two weeks. I'd like to go, but I can't afford it right now.

• Yeah, AC/DC wasn't cheap. I think I paid over $200 for 3rd level area seats. Would've loved to see Sabbath again, but it just wasn't in the budget right now.

• Yeah, I wanted to go to Black Sabbath when it was announced, being their last tour and all, but my friend convinced me that it wouldn't be worth it because they're all old and frail now.

Now I kinda regret it, but it wasn't in my budget anyway.

I went to Riot Fest though, which was kickass... front row of Testament, Anthrax, and in the pit at System of a Down.

• Voltaire was my last one, we had a blast.

• Bon Jovi.. 4 years ago-ish