Have you ever stole from a store before?

I did but it was an accident lol I was like 11 and forgot that it was in my hand.

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have so many illegally downloaded music and movies

In b4 y'all didn't know that was stealing

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I once accidentally walked out of a pet store with a seed bell for my budgies in my hand, but I instantly walked back in and put it back :)

JESUS CHRIST THE POLL IS SURPRISING

• Yeah. When I was around 12-13 I stole candy/food, alcohol, small electronics, music, and collectibles like baseball cards. I never got caught... It was kind of the period after I stopped wanting to do slave labor for allowance and before I got my neighborhood car washing business rolling.

• When I was 15. I went into target stole like 15 xbox games. This was before they were all locked up lol. Walked out security approached me. I ran with my two friends into the mall. Three cops now chasing us. BRB getting tackled by big ass cop and arrested lmao. BRB parents have money and my case was dismissed.

• I steal from stores all the time lol. But only because Im broke and I need stuff

• Nope but for some reason suspected often lol

• I did once accidentally lol. but it was only a tippex marker

• I did many times as a child, but grew out of it.

• I went through a shop-lifting phase once. I'm too anxious and paranoid for that now

• In 1993 at a toy store I stole a troll doll for me and my twin and my mom took it back lol

• Nope, never a store, but I stole a ton of Pokemon cards from someone in kindergarten...

• Never. I'm shocked at the thrash that have voted "yes"

• The "yes" votes are alarming.

• Usually coins from carts... are people really so stupid to forget their coins on carts?

What Girls Said 7

• Same thing happened to me. I was in an office supply store and accidentally walked out with glue or some other small office item in my hand. I didn't notice it until it was too late and I didn't return it anymore. I also had a bout of stealing when I was a kid, around 6 years old, from my sister and from a candy store. I wasn't caught and I don't really know why I stole so much.

• One time me and my sister were in a shop looking at all the different phone cases. We decided not to buy one because it was all a pretty poor selection so we just walked out.

A couple of shops down I realised I was holding onto 2 cases right in my hand and no one had noticed. I was a pretty innocent kid so put them back. But I was more concerned about it being awkward with my low self esteem walking in there again, rather than thinking about keeping it for myself, ahah.

• I did it accidentally as well. I had something in my hand and I just walked out of the store, but I did go back and pay for it

• lol no... I didn t need to

• I stole a barbie chewing gum back when I was 8.

• Lol. When I was younger, my friends and I were into nails. So we would go to Walgreens and steal them. Smh. I never personally stole them but I always was the look out. Lol I would buy something while they would steal. But I did steal a deck of cards once. I was so immature.

• Yes and a lot the most of the time it was because my parent doesn't wanted to buy me the stuff I wanted so I steal it