What are your Favourite Books?

Mine would be Gabrial Allon series by Daniel Silva, James Bond series by Ian Fleming, Sherlock Holmes by Sir Aurthur Conon Doyle, Who will cry when you die by Robin Sharma, Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom and Jason Bourne series and many books by Jeffery Archer

Most Helpful Girl

• "Gone With The Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, "I am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak, The Maze Runner series by James Dashner, The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, all books by Sophie Kinsella, "1984" by George Orwell, "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, "Noli Me Tangere" and "El Filibusterismo" both by Jose Rizal.

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite books and series are:
    01. "The Wardstone Chronicles" by Joseph Delaney
    02. "The Starblade Chronicles" by Joseph Delaney
    03. "Harry Potter" series by J. K. Rowling
    04. "Lorien Legacies" by Pittacus Lore
    05. "Alex Rider" series by Anthony Horowitz
    06. "The 5th Wave" series by Rick Yancey
    07. "Arena 13" by Joseph Delaney
    08. "The Hunger Games" series by Suzanna Collins
    09. "Sherlock Holmes" novels and short stories by Sir Aurthur Conon Doyle
    10. "The Maze Runner" series by James Dashner
    11. "Divergent" series by Veronica Roth
    In my opinion, all these books and series are equally good, but are good in there own way depending on the themes and styles of the book, the perspective the book is written in, the characters within each book and the book's intended target audience :)

• is Alex Rider series good? i am planning to start this series next. No offense but Hunger Games was a torture for me... in the end i stopped it at 2nd book

• From my experience of reading the Alex Rider series, I found the series very enjoyable to read. However, I would say the series is more targeted for a younger audience, but even then I found the series to be a good read, so I would definitely recommend it :) As for the Hunger Games series, I think the series itself is one of those things you either love or hate. I have a lot of friends who think the world of Hunger Games, yet a lot of my friends think it is a terrible series. I overall like the message it gives in the last book, the message being there are no winners in war, only survivors. So it depends on the person whether you like the Hunger Games, so no offense taken :)

What Girls Said 1

• Anything by Kristen Ashley

What Guys Said 2

• "God Is Not great: How Religion Poisons Everything" is one of my favorites. I really wish Christopher Hitchens had written one more book before he passed.

• Sherlock Holmes, all of them, the Entire 14 book Wheel of Time Series, and Dragon and thief (and the ones following). Those are my favorites. :-)