If you could live in the setting of one book, movie or TV show for a month, which would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• TV Universe Setting: Central City (From "The Flash" TV show). Having super speed and saving people would be pretty awesome.

Movie Universe Setting: Star Wars Universe. Having the ability to use the force and become a Jedi is also awesome. Flying an X-Wing would also be cool.

Book Universe Setting: The Wizard World of Harry Potter. Going to Hogwarts to learn magic would be a dream come true. Who doesn't want to meet Hagrid and Fang :)

If I had to pick one though out of the 3 given, I would choose Central City, being a speedster beats everything to me :)

Most Helpful Girl

• That's extremelyyyyy tough... I couldn't choose between Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, XMen, The Lord of The Ring's (movie or book/comic book wise) I'd say... An Anne Rice book because I love her and I love vampire's! Second runner UP's Jane Austen and Stephen king novel.
    Movie honestly ehhh I'm sticking with my people THE HOBBITS of middle earth. Frodo Baggins *Cardi B spin* forevaaaa!!! Maybe the little mermaid as Ariel, I love that mermaid.
    T. v. show ummm hard as well... Supernatural, Game of throne's, the walking dead, law and order :svu, boardwalk empire, the saprano's, flava of love ( that show made me almost piss myself every week) I'd say Tales from the crypt as the crypt keeper! I love horror and I could be apart of a somewhat funny horror anthology and I'll have that famous laugh what's not to like lmao?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 9

• Movie - The Notebook

T. V series - Friends

• I'd want to live inside Do You Remember Me? By Sophie Kinsella as the main character in that book was really quite interesting. Maybe not so much for the setting but i would've loved to have the main characters life. The story line is something I relate to.

• I would love to live in the setting of Wicked Lovely.

• Little House on the Prairy.

• NCIS – I love that show

• Wacky Races. I would live for the thrill of the racing and recognition.

• TV show - Friends

• The Mortal Instruments, I'd want to be a Shadowhunter

• Mystery Man series by Kristen Ashley