Which do you prefer DC or Marvel?

• DC
  • Marvel

Most Helpful Guy

• DC has better characters, a better world with a more consistent universe, and more mature and well thought out plot lines.
    Well, it did until the New52 bullshit anyways.

What does Marvel have going for it?
    Several big name characters, and a movie studio that knows what the fuck it's doing. Because the Marvel movies have been great, we are all dying for the next one, and rotten tomatoes is going to rip apart Batman vs Superman as bad as they did the Fantastic Four reboot, because DC and Warner bros still, somehow, have no fucking idea how to make a superhero movie!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Answering this question and choosing a side is as painful to me as trying to tear my own arm off. I grew up with both Marvel and DC, and both Marvel and DC have characters I love equally. For example, Marvel have Spider-Man, Captain America and Daredevil. Meanwhile, DC have the Flash, Superman and Batman. Both sides have good story arcs from the comics and good TV shows (Marvels "Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D" and DC's "The Flash" and "Arrow") and movies (Marvel Cinematic Universe and DC' The Dark Knight Trilogy). However, in the end, I would have to choose Marvel, because Marvel has Spider-Man, my favorite superhero.

• DC

Come on Superman the most powerful being in pretty much all the universes.

www.psephizo.com/.../3164668-superman.jpg.png

Besides Marvel has more hero's but I'd say DC has more powerful ones.

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/66327558/large.gif
    Whichever one has X-Men in it? I haven't seen many Marvel films, but I've seen the Dark Knight Trilogy (bravo Nolan). Is Batman a marvel thing?

• Image is #1 the walking dead, nail biters, southern bastards, descender and SAGA. Although out of DC and Marvel I'd have to go DC, the monthly batman series has been amazing start to finish the entire bat family is great and also because prez is fucking awesome.

• I don't know why I put start to finish for batman even though it's still going on also I'm not really a superhero fan which is why I prefer image so marvel just doesn't cut it for me.

• I like Marvel a little bit more, but I also enjoy DC. I know that is against like all comic fan laws, but I do not care much. Both are good and are really producing some quality movies and mini series on their characters.

• The Batman, Mr. Freeze and the flash are really cool, but none compares to the Hulk, Thor, Wolverine and Deadpool.

• I litterally cannot chose, I read and love the comics from both of them, and love characters from both... I'm both XD

• Considering Batman is my favorite character and Batman's villains my favorite, adding up that Watchmen is my favorite comic book by far, I have to give it to DC. But I also love Marvel.

• Marvel. I only like a few characters from the DC universe, but that's about it. Marvel has better characters in my opinion.

• I don't like both but if I have to choose one probably Marvel...

• Considering I can name half the characters in the DC picture and only two in the Marvel one, I'm going to have to go with DC.

• Marvel in everything except for the Batman

• DC is my favorite but I like both.

• Marvel for the fun and light-hearted most of the time, DC for the Darkness and seriousness ;)

• There's something about DC that's more creative in their characters powers and abilities.

• marvel.

• #teamjesus. Lol

Ummm marvel

• I like both but personally like dc heroes and stories more

• Don't like superhero stuff but I'll go with marvel, kinda liked the spiderman movies

What Girls Said 6

• I've always liked Marvel more. I always felt like DC focused on the plot whereas Marvel focused on the characters, though neither of them are bad, in my opinion.

• Not really. I think this only applies if you compare Marvel's largest set of characters (X-Men), and DC largest set of characters (Green Lantern). If you compare The Uncanny X-Men comics versus any Green Lantern comic book you'd see the X-Men and most of the villains are more developed than all of the Green Lanterns and their villains.

Other than that, I think every other character of DC is very well developed just as the Marvel characters. If anything, each Batman villain has extensive backgrounds and even different variations of their origins, without counting alternate Universes of either DC or Marvel.

• Marvel cuz I fucking love deadpool..

• I like the Marvel's live action series and films more than the DC ones
    But the DC Animated universe is better than Marvel's
    Also Marvel comics take a lot to understand more than DCs, mostly when talking about crossovers.

• I've always been a DC kind of person. I mean, I love both, but Batman and Wonder Woman and the Justice League and everything has been my childhood and life.

• Marvel!!

• Marvel has better characters