Is my singing bad?

I hate my voice. So tell me what you think

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that your voice is very soft and rich. It also has a touch of raspiness to it. But I think that you could use some work. It seemed like you were struggling with your breathing a little bit, and there were moments when you were off key. You just need some vocal exercise. Try youtube out and type in Eric Arsenoux vocal exercises.

What Guys Said 2

• You're singing off key.
    Listen to how it's sung and try to imitate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJtbosKDB4

• but i dont like singing it that way i wanna make it like my own version

• With songs unless you can sing them in a way that sounds good it's best to stick with the original as intended.
      No offence but I don't think you're qualified to do a cover.

• you can sing but the songs eh

What Girls Said 2

• maybe the song just isn't for you?

• so its bad?

• i didn't think it was that complex

• well not trying to be rude at all but the at you sound suggests otherwise. You were trying to sing trails of notes and you can't do that so a more straightforward song would be to your benefit.

• Reported as duplicate

• but no one answered my other

• "Duplicate – If you've already posted a particular Question/myTake, please do not post it again as it will be removed. If you’re wanting more Opinions, please consider featuring the Question (750 Xper points) or share it via social media.
      Also, duplicate accounts are never allowed under any circumstances. We only allow each member ONE GirlsAskGuys account so as to avoid clutter within the site."

• what are you talking about? no one said this was a duplicate account and the mods just recently got a message from gag explaining reposts like this is not a duplicate.