Does anyone else hate the kardashians?

kim is famous for a sex tape. None of them have educations or talent. They're in the news more than the actual talented artist. I wish they'd go away. Kim is all plastic. Kourtney is boring and Khloe is a ugly as sin and why do they only target black guys? Yeah target because I don't think their interest in genuine. I think they are witches or something. They are white and should date other white men.

• Yes, they are annoying and need to go away
  • No, I like them

Most Helpful Guy

• I work my ass off, they are a waste of space and offer zero contribution to society, and they make way more than me. Life is so unfair lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I agreed with everything you said until you mentioned them not dating black men, because quite frankly I think everyone should be able to date who they want and saying white people should only date white people enforces racial barriers.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't hate them. They were lucky enough to make tons of money without having any kind of special talent. I can't say I like them either because I don't see what makes them special that people care about them so much that they are in the news, mags, radio etc.

• I don't really hate them. I kind of ignore them. But I worry about the state of America when so many people are enamored of the K's. It shows a group with a scary low intelligence.

• I think ugly people hate them and good looking girls like them lol

But yes it makes people stupid but it's really just entertainment.

When bitch compare I think it's stupid

Kim is worth 9 figures. Average girl doesn't even have 9 thousand bucks. Of course she'd feel like crap

• Shut the fuck up. I'm not ugly and I know plenty pretty women who dislike them. By dumb ass.

• You're a fucking couch potato who never leaves the house. What would u know?

• I've been working out since 16 get model looking chicks and i m doing pretty good=)

if you wanna argue through making shit up, then go ahead. i already won.

• They're nothing but a rabble of worthless, talentless wasters. I can't fathom the appeal people find in them.

• I hope their plane crashes when they're on their daily getaway trip to hoe paradise

• No. personally I want to LOVE absolutely everyone. So I refuse to latch onto silly reasons to hate people. Some of us are more lucky than others no reason to hate them for it.

• Uhm hate? Not really. I'm not a fan of them either, but I don't need to waste my energy on hating them. Nothing beneficial comes out of it.
    I simply just pretend that they don't exist. It works!

• I like them. I enjoy look at their booty it didn't bother me at all. But u said they can date only white me is stupid. They can date whate er they want.

• They're pigs.

• hate them? i dont have anthing against them, now all those motherfkers making rich...

• you mean besides EVERYONE !!

• YES. a billion dollar sex family. ugh.

• If I ever thought about them in would be more with mingled pity and contempt so I try to avoid doing so.

I don't see why you'd hate them. They are mental and moral cripples. It would be like hating people with Down's syndrome or AIDS.

What Girls Said 14

• There is no reason for me to hate them.
    They are tons of self-made people who didn't get an education. Not going to college doesn't mean you're stupid.
    I don't get why we should hate them just because they are successful. I'm not a fan either, it just doesn't affect me at all. They are smart enough to make millions.

Though, you saying that while people should only date white people is really stupid and pointless.

• They don't really contribute to society in anyway. Plus there pretty darn annoying and all of them are plastic I guess. I wouldn't want to live their life tbh.

Plus who wants that rear end that Kim K has? Don't you need a custom toilet for that?
    take care :)

• I don't hate them.
    Only true problem I have is all the furs and leather they wear.
    Also they can date whoever they want.
    You say other white men like they're white...

• They're just normal human beings who've taken advantage of their sudden climb to fame and decided to make money off of it. I don't understand how people can be so judgmental over a family they've never even met

• omg yes!!! they're so famous I don't know what for! I used to watch their show but it quickly pissed me off...

• They got famous for being sluts and spoiled bitches who sweat money.
    Oh, and Kim looks like a cow.

• LOL. I will never understand it either. People like looking at train wrecks.

• I literally give no shits.

• You're not alone

• Yeah they are fucking annoying but you are a racist asshole who also needs to go away

• Honestly I don't care tbh! They don't affect me and I don't affect them! Who cares? Lol

• I agree with you about them being annoying but that last part is just laughable. Now you're being just as annoying. 1. they are only half-white, half armenian. The two younger sisters are white. Also, anyone can date anyone they want. It doesn't need to be their own race.

• Actually journey did go to college and graduated with a degree. As for the others, I don't remember them saying anything about school but they're business oriented. Besides the fact that they're in the spotlight and famous for nothing then Kim's past, you have to give it to these girls for milking it for what it is. They own businesses and only gaining success as time goes. I don't know. There's no reason for me to hate on them when my success is not even close to there's. Being ugly, being a whore, none of it matters when you're successful to me. Who cares!!!

And as for Khloe, and Kim for dating black guys... To each his own. If that's what they're attracted to, why judge?

• *Kourtney. Not journey. lol.

• No Why should I hate them? I don't know them. I don't like to judge people I don't know. They have a business (DASH) so stop with the hate spread love instead. Have a good day!

• " THEY ARE WHITE AND SHOULD DATE OTHER WHITE MEN" ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME WHAT DOES RACE HAVE 2 DO ANYTHING WITH THIS Shiiiiiit u make me mad now

• wish I could upvote this 1 thousand times