Which game system is the best for everyday use and why? #XboxOne #Xbox360 #PS3 #PS4?

I'm asking because I heard the #Xbox360 or #XboxOne can get Black Death or some kind of virus faster than the #PS3 AND #PS4

• Xbox One
  • PS4
  • Xbox 360
  • PS3

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you an online gamer? Xbox360 blew the PS3 outta the water when it came to minimal lag, higher framerate, and overall better online services. It also had slightly better graphics.

The PS4 and the Xbox One are better than the Xbox360, however, because they are next gen systems. When it comes to these two, they are literally EXACTLY the same in every aspect aside from controllers (of course), and console exclusive games.

I'd advise you to either choose the PS4 or the Xbox One and choose based on the system's exclusive games. PS4 has The Nathan Drake Collection and the Last Of Us. The Xbox One has the Halo series and TitanFall.

• I had an Xbox360 and now i have a PS4 so I'm not biased towards one company or the other. I got the Xbox One because it was unquestionably better than the PS3. I now have the PS4 simply because i have more PS4 friends than Xbox One friends. The two systems are entirely equal.

• Ok, which one of these systems is the that can get Black Death or whatever that virus that can shut down the whole game system is called?

• That only happened on the Xbox360. However, it never happened to me, and i only knew one person it did happen to. It wasn't as much of a common occurance as people made it seem to be. And most people who got the ring of death didn't get it until 5 or more years after purchasing their system.

Even though its not a big issue, I'd suggest that you get a PS4 or an Xbox One anyway--for many other reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The ps3/ps4 have better and more features, But the Xbox has about the same kind.
    I just personally like the Playstation better.

• PS4 is the most powerful one out of all of those. I mainly use my PS4 to watch videos on YouTube.

• i.ytimg.com/vi/xbzIM3Zm0ys/maxresdefault.jpg

PC ftw.

That said, I have an Xbox 1 and 360 and they are both pretty good. I don't know how good the PS's are though.

• I use my PS4 everyday even if I'm not playing video games. I netflix on it as well :)

• It's probably not that much of a difference. Playstation (4 currently) is the cutting edge. Stay on the cutting edge.

• I have xbox one and like it for the controller its just feels right and i have big hands and i had xbox 360 before. I also use the apps on the xbox one a lot like youtube and amazon or Netflix.

• I switched to the Wii U from the Playstation 3, and now I hear about 145% fewer racials slurs on a daily basis. Now down to zero, from hundreds.

Also, Mario Kart, AND the controller doubles as a tablet

• Xbox one is most convienient i find
    You can watch tv surf the web play music
    And you can snap the screen so you can do mulitple things at once and it can be done with voice commands

• If you have the money the PC is the way to go l

But otherwise ps4 or Xbox yiiu can't go wrong

• Fuck modern consoles... NES, SNES, original Playstation, original GAME BOY are gonna always be superior...

No option for us retro-gamers?

What Girls Said 2

• Well I still have Xbox 360 and PS3. I haven't bought the newer systems. But i use my Xbox for music more than my games lol. I be having the house boomin!! People all down the street can hear the music i have playin. I mainly used my PS3 for GTA or Movies, but its been ackin up lately. With school, I barely have time for either

• Hate all the games the xbox has ever had.

Playstation has better games to play on it than the xbox. Though I like Nintendo games more than both. Though seems like nobody really likes Nintendo.

• That's only because Nintendo systems are so far behind with online services.

Sure the WiiU has some online games, but that's pretty much just Splatoon and the new Smash Bros game... unfortunately.

I loved Nintendo back in the day, and I'd totally start playing them again if they had a system that provided online services for all of the games.

• @Frost_Byt3 Then which online games are actually fun? Don't say COD because that is a boring game since your just shooting random people.

• Not just COD, but Minecraft, WoW, Gary's Mod, etc.

And most FPS games aren't "just shooting", they have tons of unlockables, customizations, and are made up of plenty of different game modes.