Do UFC fighters have a little reluctance to hit each other?

Just curious... maybe they do? I don't know I don't watch much UFC what do you think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it depends on each individual fighter. Some might be reluctant to inure another human being, while others might have become an MMA fighter for the sole purpose of hurting others.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• If you're reluctant to hit your opponent you're going to lose 100%. You have to be agressive and fully commited otherwise it's over. The mentality is just as important, as the training. Why do you think the fighters are always super confident close to arrogant? They have to believe that they're the best or it's never going to work. I've neve seen any fighter in any sport beeing reluctant, if they're passive it's because of strategy. No coach is going to send a fighter in the ring if he knows he's not ready.

• why would ufc fighters... a sport made specifically to do everything but kill their opponent, have fighters being reluctant to hit their opponent?

• Doesn't matter cause it's rigged half the time anyway.

• No it would be disrespectful to the other guy
    And a lot of times there is some bad blood during the promiting so yea they dont care

• I don't see it. The. vibe I get is that they enjoy it.

• What are you smoking?