Girls, One piece fans?

Hi

Any one piece fans here? Just cecking:D

Oh, should have made it clear. I'm talking about the anime. Yeah, I can understand if I came across as a creep:p

4

Most Helpful Girl

• nope I am a naurto fan!

• Ok. I haven't really watched that show, seen a couple of movies though. Pretty sure the movies doesn't do it justice.
      Seen any other animes?

• Tons! I watch a lot of girly romantic anime. I also watch like anime that has action like Attack on the titan and seraph of the end vampire reign... I also liked death parade.

• Okay. The ones you mentioned, I've only seen attack on titan, which is really good.

What Girls Said 3

• Ehh, I tried it but it wasn't really my sort of thing. Too shonen for my tastes, I guess :P

• Ok. But it really starts getting a lot better after the first 20 something episodes! But, we're all different and there's no harm in that:)

• One piece what precisely? .. I for one didn't know that fans came in one piece.

• 👋👋👋👋