Was tupac secretly a gayman?

I was rolling on my fresh dubs this afternoon and listening to my in car radio when a gentleman by the name of FJ Cunnilizzle (as I remember it anyway) called in explaining how he met tupac in a gay turkish bath house in the 90's.
I was heartbroken. Tupac was one of my idols growing up, there's no way he was a gayman.

Has anyone else ever heard that Tupac was a gayman?

• I've heard he was a gayman
  • He wasn't a gayman but he experimented
  • Tupac was not a gayman! he loved da pussay!

Most Helpful Girl

• I never heard that. The only person who knew if he was gay or not, was himself. Now, you can't be sure. This man might be lying.
    And even if he was gay, it doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• even if he was or bi or curious he was still a good music dude. so it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• Even if he was who the hell cares... What he can't be an idol if he was gay? That was his choice IF he was or wasn't, Why give a rats ass to someone's PERSONAL CHOICES.

What Guys Said 5

• https://youtu.be/2EAytmSD6OQ
    I don't think so.

• Lol, no he wasn't.

• i couldn´t care less and you shouldn´t either, cause being gay doesn´t make you less of a human.

• Tupac was a total piece of shit promoting drugs and gangs

• Yea bro, not only that, but he's not dead! My cusin saw him living on the bayeu in Louisianna, said he just got tired of the fast life. Elvis was with him, they were both just chillin.

There are thousands of stories like this, especially about dead celebrities. I would take them with a grain of salt.