What are some ways to have fun at a frat party when I'm in a relationship and my SO won't be there?

I'm really old for the fraternity craze phase but my friends want to go to a fraternity party when my SO is going home for the weekend. It's been 2 years since I've set foot in a fraternity house when I was a sophomore and the days of being underage, grinding on random girls, and maybe getting lucky are over. I can't do anything like that and I'm gong for them but I don't know how to have a good time cause all I can really do is drink cheap crappy beer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay sober, take a ton of pictures of your friends, be the designated driver. Or drink the crappy beer, but not enough to get a buzz and laugh and joke with people if you're the extroverted type. Just don't flirt, have more physical contact than a hug/handshake with anyone, and you should be fine. Go, and if you're not having any fun, leave early?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0