Whose side are you on for Captain America: Civil War?

I think I am on Team Cap for this one

• Team Cap
  • Team Iron Man
  • Unsure
In this I am just referring to the movie, not the comic book series

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been team Cap since reading the comics, I'm sure as hell team Cap in the film too :P I found a post that I totally agree with:

'“it’s too early to know who’s right and who’s wrong in civil war!! don’t pick sides!! we don’t have the context!!” it’s never too early to come to the conclusion that the US govt rounding up its minority citizens and entering them into a database so they can be surveyed/eliminated at any given time, and attempting to slaughter an American prisoner of war who spent over 70 years being tortured is fucking wrong. '

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither.

Iron Man whats every superhero to be registered and controlled by the government. But who will control the government? Governments only do whats best for the government, but thats not always the best for the people. Take for example what happened between Russia and Turkey. Turkey shot down an airplane, and what happened next? The border was closed, which meant that Turkish manufacturers were no longer able to sell their produce in Russia, their main market. On the other side of the border, Russia was deprived of affordable goods and vegetables. The only ones who suffered from that conflict were the civilians, the normal people.

Captain America wants justice to be in the hands of vigilanties. But who will control then? You can't just leave a group of super powered people run around and do whatever they want unchecked. Who is to say that their intentions are good? Who is to say that they can't be corrupted? There needs to be some sort of higher organisation to provide rules and control which is once again a dead end cause governments are bad and dont care for the people.

Whos side am I on? Lex Luthor. He is a villain yes and yes he is from a different universe but at least he genuinely cares about Earth and understands the potential threat superheroes pose to the safety of humanity. I believe that a smart and passionate dictator is 100 better than a government of monkeys chasing bananas.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• But then at the same time isn't that one of the reasons the shield agency was created? and it's not controlled by the goverment and yet it keeps the hero's in check and also understands them.

• @Phoenix98 exactly... but right now Agents of SHIELD is at epic point. I can't handle this much suspense

• @capsteverogers O yeah things are going to get very interesting.

What Girls Said 4

• Captain America all the way1

• I was team Iron Man in the comics but since they changed a lot in the movies, I'd have to go with team Cap

• It's all about Iron Man, duh.

• I haven't seen the movie, obviously, but based on the comics I'm Team Cap.

What Guys Said 11

• I've always liked Captain America as a character. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says in the movies.

• Gotta have caps back on this one since I associate more with his time then my own.

• Okay, well just so you know, I'm on Cap's side, but Ironman wins because the writers of the comic at the time were trying to suck the government's dick

• Well it looks like they're going to differ from the comics in the movie, so it might be a bit of a wildcard

• Except I can't imagine the movie industry being any bigger as people. We'll see how it works out, but if Cap doesn't win, then the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be DOA

• I am secretly hoping one of the two would end up being a Skrull lol but I dont think that Marvel owns the copyrights.

If you ask me, Cap must lose. He should die because the movie is about humanity going south. Its more dramatic that way. But I think they should bring him back in Infinity War. From what I think is going to happen Dr Strange has the time gem so technically he should be able to do that.

• i am team Iron man... just see the team man
    Iron Man
    Black Widow
    War Machine
    Spider man
    THE VISION, yes THE VISION

• I don't care for superhero movies.

• I'm team Justice League.

• Fuck captain america, he's a pussy, RDJ the best, true alpha.

i2.wp.com/.../St1.jpg

• Captain America!

• Whichever side Black Widow is on.

• The civilians

• I haven't heard of this?