Lady Gaga yes or no?

Not speaking about looks, just her music.
Although feel free to comment on her looks too ;)

Updates:
Should have added a poll, sorry...

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking. Awesome.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her music and after seeing her thrashing around in that bathtub in the Marry The Night video, I'd totally smash her back doors in too.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty neutral. Some of her songs are good some others aren't. She deserves to be respected as an artist though even if one doesn't like her.

0|2
    0|0
  • She has a really nice voice. I'm a fan of some of her songs, but not all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like her songs bur she has a really good voice. She is actually better than most singers that are heard on the radio.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some of her songs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like her music have gotten better than "the fame era" I've started to admire her really classy looks, much rather than the extreme ones she did for attention (which most stars do)

I do like her songs, but cheek to cheek or ARTPOP are in my opinion her best records so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of her music

0|0
    0|0
  • She has an amazing voice. I don't really listen to that kind of music, but the few ones I did... she can sing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like some songs and dislike some other songs of hers...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Great voice but she's a little too "theatric" for my tastes... maybe that's the wrong word, I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is a very good singer her songs are very good

0|1
    0|0
  • Ew, ew, ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm just tired of hearing about her. She is overrated. Yes, she is vocally skilled, and I even saw The Monster Ball tour, and really enjoyed it, but her stuff since then has gone downhill.

Also, she's not exactly pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No for me for looks or music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Never liked her music

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda better compared wid most today's shit...

0|0
    0|0
  • no... i don't like her singing
    her looks are good but sometimes she just looks shitty

0|0
    0|0