Anybody else want Leo to take the oscar?

That man is consistent and gives 100% in every movie. I seen his skill first in Whats eating Gilberts grape and he got better with each role. Its a shame his talent isn't awarded. Yet they throw oscars at mediocre roles from mediocre actor (tress). Im not gone say no name cause its besides the point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope he wins! He so deserves it! Though I doubt he even cares! He is just there living his fabulous life.

I really felt like he deserved an Oscar for his performance in Wolfe of Wallstreet. Especially for the one scene near the end of the movie where he is on drugs and has to get to his car. That scene took some serious physical acting to pull off!

I agree with you completely on him giving 100% of himself into every movie he makes. He really makes his roles believable and gives his characters life.

I used to not be such a big fan of him when he was younger. But now as an adult I find he is just getting better and better.

• Yeah he has made great performances since -The Departed- in my opinion but with the lifestyle that he lives, millions of dollars and fame and women at his feet I doubt a small gold statue would make him happy

• @Smells-like-lavender I agree with you 100 percent! I just feel like he deserves to win. but I'm sure for him it's not a big deal either way!

What Guys Said 6

• Best ninja turtle

• Nay!! Give it to Robert Downey Jr. He played the most sophisticated character ever made, Sherlock Holmes.

• He deserves it no doubt. I hope him and Selvester Stalone walk away winners towmorrow

• I think, at this point, he should win just to put an end to the "Leo can't get an Oscar" jokes.

• I'm used to it by now.

• If I was him... I'd not give a shit about gettin' an Oscar... I'd have tons of money... so why should I care right?

What Girls Said 5

• Heya!
    He won the OSCAR! Good for him.
    Take care

• Yeah, he should get one

• Yes he's awesome 💕💖💓

• I really think he should. I saw that someone had said that Leo is too good for an Oscar and that they should be honored that he is even there.

• Really hope he wins!