Eurodance Battle: What's your favorite Eurodance Artist (Round LVI)?

What can I say, this is the last winners round, my favorites here are U96 and X-Perience... after this, the runner up rounds are beginning... and then the quarter-finals.

Most Helpful Guy

• X-Perience, one of my top three favorite eurodance bands ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I like Snap and U96, but X-Perience is my favorite here.

What Guys Said 3

• Tatjana for me man, I mean miss asker :P

• I loved the Vengaboys when I was younger!!

• Snap obviously... it's pretty much unfair puttin' Snap wid some second-class artists...

• Seriously ya should make some changes... artists like Technotronic Snap or Black Box don't deserve being wid some second class artists like Toy Box or Tatjana...

Better do a research in charts first and how many albums they've sold... well I know it's a matter of taste but still it's an unfair competition dat way...

• Only one hit? Are ya serious? Technotronic had 4 Top 10 UK hits and 3 Top 10 US hits and in many other countries as well... Pump Up The Jump, Get Up and This Beat Is Technotronic were really big hits in early 90s... how many Eurodance acts are there who have actually managed to made it in UK charts or even US charts? It's a pretty good effort for a Eurodance band...

• Eurodance is not very popular in UK and USA, and the reason for their succes is because their style is not very eurodance-like... it's more like some combination of hip hop and house, with elements of techno and dance music. Most of the best authentic eurodance bands are from Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands and Italy (2 Unlimited, Ace Of Base, 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor, Real McCoy, Scooter, Milk Inc, Sash!, Alexia, Capella, Magic Affair, Gigi D'Agostino etc...).

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I like X-Perience too, but I slightly prefer U96...