Your thoughts on Fuller House?

Do you think it the deserves the beat down and execution killing critics are giving it or is it a glorious nostalgia trip that takes you back regardless of whether you watched it in its' original run or grew up watching its' reruns?

• Yes, the show is good and wonderful!
  • No, Netflix cancel it now!

Most Helpful Girl

• i saw the 1st episode. there were moments where i thought they were trying too hard with the nostalgia (like with flashback moments of them doing the same thing in previous episodes), but maybe we r all lookin at it with super critical eye since many of us grew up with the original series and its not common to c something like this happen with TV shows. maybe we aren't judging it fairly. and maybe there are just so many sitcoms out there nowadays that Fuller House just doesn't stand apart. idk!!

i thought it was fine. its nice to see these characters. i think maybe instead of trying so hard with the nostalgia, they could've been more subtle about it. i watched just an episode but i will continue. i like how the middle son is like his grandfather lol.

• saw two more episodes since and now thats what im talkin about. i like it now. its a good show :)

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's great. I'm only 15 but I've always loved full house and I've seen every episode so I was really happy when I found out Netflix was coming out with a spin off. I was a little worried because sometimes when people make spin offs they're really stupid but I kinda like this one. But also, on the other hand it's like they show the problems that Dj, Stephanie, and Michelle went through but basically try to make it new but it's practically just repeating itself. But I don't know. I still kinda like it.

• I wouldn't say that the show is good and wonderful but I think it's decent for a sequel show. Some parts are funny, some are too cheesy. The first episode was very weird and kinda made fun of the original too much, it was uncomfortable. The rest of the show is way better than the first. It just takes some time getting into it. After loving the original, some of Fuller House feels like Full House never really left. Just my opinion.

• I hated the first version with a passion.

• It's fine.

It watches like a family comedy from the 90's which I appreciate.

• I have only seen two episodes so far. They should never have brought it back. Ruined it.

On another note, Jodie Sweetin's breast implants. :o

• I haven't watched it yet, but I'm excited to. Of course I don't expect it to be on the same level as the original show because I'd just be setting myself up for disappointment.

• Thr first couple episodes honestly looked like something Disney would try to do (they sucked). What I'm most disappointed about is the fact that people have been waiting so long for it to come out and all we get is 15, 35 minute videos. I also believe that they are trying a little too hard and some parts sound really stupid. It's also got a couple of sexual innuendos that make it seem more like its for adults and not a family show.

• Well the show is some what aimed at people who grew up with the show during its' original run and those people would be adults. The blend of jokes makes it so it's aimed at kids, teens, who already know most things, and adults who had grown up with it.

• I grew up watching too but it just seems way different then it was.

• I liked it. I try not to judge it too much on the original because TV was different back then as well as the ideas. While it still follows the basic message of family, its trying to also incorporate things relatable to older fans who now have millennial children and those children alike.

• couldnt stand it the first time around.

• Stupid. Michelle isn't there and Hollywood needs to leave original stuff alone. Anything to make a quick buck I guess.

• I used to love this show growing up, but the way they have the actors acting it's all fake... yes I know it's scripted but you can tell on actors faces that they'd rather be doing something else...

• I thought it was pretty good

• I mean, remakes are never better the original but for what it is, I thought it was good.

• I have only seen the first episode

• I watched he first episode and really liked it. giving me major flashbacks to my childhood lol

• I'm watching it now

I like it and wish it was longer than 13 episodes

What Guys Said 13

• My early scouting reports from my childhood were spot on. Adult Stephanie Tanner can GET IT😍 I had a huge crush on her when I was like 12, she was around my age.
    assets.nydailynews.com/.../sweetin3f-7-web.jpg

Fuller House? More like Fuller Blouse... amirite?πŸ˜‚
    theashleysrealityroundup.com/.../...ie-sweetin.jpg
    #OhMylantaπŸ˜…

• haven't watched it. probably won't unless i'm extremely bored... but i don't care if it's on netflix. someone clearly likes it and they must make money on it since it was renewed for a second season

• Why such extreme answers? I am in between. I am not sure it needs a second season good, but I am happy I watched it for sure.

• I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I'm sure it's not any worse than the crap that's on TV today.

• It's just as corny as the original.

• I actually love it so freaking much <333 It really covers a lot of things that are relevant in my life atm so I guess it speaks to me :)

• Netflix should stick to smaller more unique shows.

• I enjoyed it, but then I also grew up on the original series. DJ was 2 years older than me and I had a crush on her back then :D

IMHO, it's really for fans of the original, because, it's pretty corny lol.

• I didn't care for it before. I can't imagine a rehash being any better.

• Full House and Fuller House are really shitty shows. The best show is House.

• Its pretty much the exact same show as full house

• I think Stephanie grew up nicely.

• Meh I prefer the original it's just weird seen all the girls grown up