GOOD BOOK SUGGESTIONS?

State title and author. Go!

Most Helpful Guy

• 'The Fountainhead' and 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand.

Let me tell you, though, that you will hear many people, mostly people who have never read her, say how evil Ayn Rand is. You will also hear many people claim to love her work and yet see those same people openly refuse to implement those principles in their lives.

I do love her work, and I do try to live by her principles, but I am far less than 1% of the developed-world population, let alone the total world population.

Read her work, and make up your own mind.

• what are her principles?

• @Levin In metaphysics, objective reality. Epistemology: reason. Ethics: self-interest. Politics: capitalism. Aesthetics: romantic realism. The philosophy as a whole is called Objectivism. For a short read as an introduction, read her collection of non-fiction essays, 'The Virtue of Selfishness'. For something even shorter, watch this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSBGu7-1rU

• Ah thanks, I'll take a look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shiver series (forgot author sorry)
    Gone series (Michael Grant)
    Vampire Academy (forgot author)

What Guys Said 4

• ~1984, Geogre Orwell
    ~Anything by Douglas Adams (I recommend The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
    ~Any of the Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett (as long as you get British humour)- I recommend The Colour of Magic, Guards! Guards!, Small Gods, Mort, and above all, Thief of Time
    ~If you're in for the long haul, A Song of Ice and Fire, GRRM
    ~Tolkien's The Lord of the RIngs, or The Hobbit, depending on your tastes
    ~Grief Is The Thing With Feathers by Max Porter, if you're looking for something more... abstract, yet touching :)

• Tom Clancy : Red Storm Rising

• i wish i could read books, but anyways you can books of the author, Paulo coelho, he's the best author iv'e heard.

• bible kjv version is recommended
    harry potter
    eragon

What Girls Said 1

• I capture the castle by dodie smith
    twins by marcy demansky
    attachments by rainbow rowell

these are books i've read and loved in my late teens/early twenties.