Do you like to drive?

I'm 16 and I'm practicing. I enjoy it and I'm just curious, do you like driving?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love driving, I always have 😍😆 can't wait to hit the 18 in August and I will go right away to try get the license 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Sometimes I also like to go for random drives when my mind is very occupied.

What Girls Said 4

• If I haven't driven in a while I don't know why but I get scared and anxious behind the wheel but if I drive everyday then I love it and I find any excuse to go out for a drive

• yes I love it. I don't get the opportunity to that often because both my parents constantly need their cars and I obviously don't have my own, but when I get a chance I really do enjoy it.

• Yes, I like the feeling very much, it relaxes me.

• Meh kind of. It's just depends on which vehicle I get to drive. If I have to drive my mums car then I hate it, but if I get to drive my truck (which we sold 😭) then I like it

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, I love to drive, but only when there isn't extreme, bumper-to-bumper- traffic. Driving in heavy traffic is a nightmare.

• I love driving, even if it's in shitty weather or traffic.

• xD I do
    I can't deny

• Noooo.. I hate driving and cars :P

• yea i like it especially when playing music full volume and have bitches mirin me car fam

• I like driving too, im actually doing a training to drive semi truck

• I honestly don't care much about it one way or the other