The most disturbing movie to watch?

it should have a legit story, not like salo.

Updates:
i watched every movie written here throughout the night, almost loved all of it. thanks everyone.

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• "Human Centipede"... gross, couldn't even finish it...

Also disturbing was "Tusk"... I literally had to cover my ears and close my eyes to help myself try and unhear and unsee what I saw in that movie

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrong Turn (all of them 1-6 I think)

Cannibal Holocaust (It was so gorry police investigated to see if the "actors" were alive)

0|1
    0|0
    • Also try:
      The Martyrs
      Dumplings
      Frontiers
      Make them die slowly
      Mother of tears

• thanks. cannibal holocaust is cool but but don't you think they make the same wrong turns in the movies throughout the sequels

What Girls Said 12

• A Serbian film*Vomit* I love horror film's but that shhh is Crazyyy beyond horror.. it's so f**ked up that the courts got in to investigate if the child actor's weren't harmed mentally or physically. I wouldn't trust the guy around my dog let a lone my grandma real shhh

0|2
    0|0
    • And its banned in some countries

• Show All
    • Actually in cannibal holocust they actually did kill animals in the making of that movie that's why its band seriously look it up asker.

• @blondfrog yup they killed five animals and an extra one because the scene didn't went good and they had to reshoot

• Not that I've seen either, but Human Centipede and A Serbian Film would be my two choices. I'm not planning to watch them.

0|2
    0|0
  • So distrubing I refuse to remeber!

0|1
    0|0
  • Human Centipede. Thoroughly disturbing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny Games.

1|1
    0|0
  • Carved. 😳

0|1
    0|0
  • That movie "Gacey" about John Wayne Gacey was pretty disturbing

0|1
    0|0
  • Little Children

0|1
    0|0
  • Human Centipede. The most disturbing and disgusting movie I have ever seen!

0|1
    0|0
  • Come and see

0|1
    0|0
  • Cannibal Holocaust.

0|1
    0|0
  • A Serbian Film

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8