Will Leonardo DiCaprio finally receive an Oscar tonight?

Leonardo DiCaprio never won an Oscar... Do you think he will get one tonight with his movie "Revenant"?

Will Leonardo DiCaprio finally receive an Oscar tonight?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. he won the golden globes for it. so this is next.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Movies get worse and worse by the year. Eventually the competition will be so weak he HAS to win one, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know about that, but why does he HAVE to win one? Who cares? We all know he's a good actor.

• Show All
    • Or Grayson Allen. I think they are projected to get dude from Cal, but he ain't developed enough yet. He's just a freshman and he still ain't good enough. He can't shoot. All he does is drive hard and jump high.

Jalil must be a good dude though, because Mike defended him... Mike don't just do that. Jalil must mean something to him you know? I wouldn't get Simmons. I don't think he's good enough.

Yeah but Porzingus could already shoot right? And he's tall. Simmons can't shoot. He's got some decent moves, but like I said unless he does like Beasley, Griffin, and Diaw did (develop a shot) he won't be doing much. People will just sit and wait for him to drive then swat his shit.

Yeah nah Celtics aren't ready yet, but they are more prepared than I thought. They are almost there. They got decent, young, players who are hungry and play good defense. They got a very good young, high basketball IQ, mind in Brad Stevens. They just need a superstar or two and they'll be straight.

• If Cleveland didn't have Lebron the Celtics would already be better. If the Raptors didn't have their back court the Celtics would already be better.

What Girls Said 4

• YES! GEZZ!

0|0
    0|0
  • The man bit into a real raw liver, actually vomited on camera and still kept going with the scene of course he had to win!

0|0
    0|0
  • he diiiiid! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • No haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Ever since making that retahd end movie he's been plagued by piles around the rim of his anus. Those close to him say the pain is so severe he doesn't care a whit about winning an Oscar, but instead sits weeping night and day with his flabby, naked buttocks stuffed into a big bowl of oatmeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard he had already won it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope not. it's funny as shit and the best running gag in hollywoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he will. Matt damon could steal it though. But Leo deserves it on top of that not much competition too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. Don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he should. The other performances weren't nearly so impressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • He did, I'm soooo happy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be cool I don't know, all I'm waiting is for the Internet to go apenuts when he wins

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't understand why he's desperate about it... doesn't he have money?

An Oscar's nothing if yer a millionaire...

0|0
    0|0