Care to Listen Bros?

https://soundcloud.com/jon_gre_g/what-youre-doing-to-me-orig-jongreg

@YumDum , @BiscuitesSwag , @rgb008 , @RedRobin , @altair212 , @apple24 , @AleDeEurope ,
@APRU5 , @Maxemeister , @Sunflower19

produced, sang and wrote ofc : P

would you bang?

: D

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get the notification for this, I just saw it in the 'reported question' section. Not sure why it's been reported :/.

It's not the kind of music I listen to but it's good.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't really comment on the music itself because I don't listen to that style of music. Therefore, I'm not a good judge of that.

However, from a mixing/mastering standpoint, I would suggest making the vocal line more clear. It was very difficult to hear it and understand what you were saying simply because it was covered up underneath the piano and such. Like a little past 2 minutes, I heard there was vocals, but it wasn't loud enough to understand what you were saying.
    Besides the vocals being way too quiet, I thought the mixing of it in general was good. :D

• Agreed the second verse needed more volume. just noticed it now XD

What Girls Said 1

• I like it, especially the intro
    But I don't know what I'm doing to you lol ;) :D

What Guys Said 3

• beautiful i love it but its not perfect it would be perfect if a professional song editor fixed it and if you can control your voice allitle more

• Yeah I don't know how to master : P. Made voice too low correct.

• im not trying to be mean just giving you tips and im listening to the song on repeat its catchy lmao

• Yeah I'm taking your advice : P

• Oh of course I would bang :P

TOO BAD GAG CHOSE NOT TO NOTIFY ME OF MY MENTION

• I respect for not auto tunning however if you want this generation to like you have to auto tune everything lol.