Do you like write? About what topics?

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy writing. I write poetry and sometimes non fiction short stories, and I base my topics off of personal experiences--whether it be places I've traveled to, relationships, conflict or emotional things... I feel like the typical advice that some professional writers give of "write about what you know and it will be your best" reigns true for me. If I tried to make up some story or write fiction, it would just sound horrible. But that's just me. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy writing poetry usually about exploration of places that don't exist or exist but are seen in a way other people don't see them, I enjoy writing about love, adventure, nature stuff like that I also enjoy writing haiku's.

What Girls Said 3

• i do write. i can write about anything really, but my favourites are probably empowerment of any sort.

• yeah, I really like it
    I like to write poetry and stories, I was writing a book like 2 years ago and my computer died -.- so annoying, I lost like 150 pages, I wanted to cry lol. I also love to write when I travel, so I keep a journal for that

• I do. What about depends on my mood could range anything from gore/horror to love stories

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, if my username is any indication. I generally write post-apocalyptic sci-fi and move/video game reviews.