What movie are you looking forward to seeing?

For me:
x-men apocalypse
suicide squad
black widow but won't be released until at least 2020
devil in the white city but not be released until 2017
I would love to see Zootopia with my niece
Doctor strange
Civil war
Batman vs superman
My big fat Greek wedding
fantastic beasts and where to find them
finding dory

Most Helpful Guy

• Avengers Infinity War 1 and 2, Captain Marvel, Inhumans
    Suicide Squad
    Batman V Superman
    Civil War
    The solo Batman movies (apparently there's gonna be a trilogy starring the Batfleck)
    Doctor Strange
    X-men Apocalypse
    Warcraft movie!
    Jungle Book
    Tarzan
    Ghostbusters

Thats everything I can think of right now. I didn't know there's gonna be a Black Widow movie xD where did you read about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• My Big fat greek wedding i have Been waiting for that movie my Hole life hah

What Guys Said 7

• I want to see Deadpool, soon. Hopefully they still have the IMAX 3D version locally since I'm a huge fan of the whole IMAX 3D thing.

I like all 3D CGI animated stuff such as Finding Dory and Zootopia. So they are also considered, and those type of fillms are just fun to watch and helps distracts me and relax from the stress and crap I face and have to deal with in real life, so that's all considered.

I'm thinking about Batman vs Superman, but I never really like either of those that much to begin with, and I'm not really rooting for either but I think many (including myself) laughed at the idea Batman can actually beat Superman in a fist fight WITHOUT Kryptonite and WITHOUT a Red Sun. I always thought that Superman really would just win immediately with no effort required, unless those 2 situations ever happens. But I also heard "Doomsday" is going to be in this movie, so who knows? We might get to see the death of superman or something.

I'll probably just watch that movie for the sake of seeing the fight, it reminds me of the time I wanted to see Freddy and Jason going at it, just solely for that, and didn't really much for the Nightmare and Friday films and I wasn't really rooting for either of them (ok maybe a bit for Jason, since I got tired of Freddy thinking he's a total smart ass).

• Finding Dory, Deadpool, Zootopia, Deadpool, BFG, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, plus Frozen 2, Cars 3, Incredibles 2, and The Peanuts Movie

• BFG was a good book back in the day. I heard they were remaking Matilda to be more like the musical

• Yep, all of those, but not MBFGW, but I still need to see Deadpool... and I still have to see Revenant

• Batman vs superman, captain america: civil war,

• Black Mass

• Civil war

• Dory
    All of the super hero movies
    Ghostbusters

And assians creed

What Girls Said 4

• I still have to go see Deadpool <3 I guess Civil War will be interesting too, I'm just kinda hesitant to see how badly they'll fuck it up. Obviously excited for the rest of the Star Wars films too. Black Panther will be awesome.

• Same here I still have to see Deadpool. I am really glad no one has put spoilers on Facebook or other social media sites

• there's nothing to spoil about Deadpool lol

• My big fat Greek wedding II definitely i cannot wait!

• 黒崎くんの言いなりなんてならない\(//∇//)\♡

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4y69innWWk

• All of that and Now You See Me 2. 😍