Would you rather be able to play every musical instrument or be good at every sport?

Would you rather be able to play every musical instrument or be good at every sport?
I really can't choose!
Both would be so amazing though..

• Instruments!
    69% (9)71% (5)70% (14)Vote
  • Sport!
    31% (4)29% (2)30% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty athletic so getting good at sports wouldn't be a problem for me. The only instrument I've ever played was the viola, but that was in middle school.

So to answer your question, I would rather be able to play every musical instrument. It's something I would still be able to do when I get older.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good reasoning, never thought of that. It would indeed be nice if you'd still be able to do it when you get older.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instruments, for sure.
    I can already play piano, clarinet, flute, sax, and xylophone. Being able to play others would be nice. I do like and used to play on sports team, though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely, the instruments! I'm a pretty good singer (I used to perform with a local rock/metal band too), but I have never been able to learn to play any instruments. I have tried, but found them too tough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both would be incredible, but I think instruments would be more fun

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely sport. i'm decent in most sports, but not like d1 good. that'd be dope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Instruments, I'm a music lover and hate sports. 😂✌

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how life evolves. Either sports - if there is an apocalypse - all instruments - if I ever made it in my musical career.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play every instrument by far! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Instruments. I already know to play one but I really like many others.

0|0
    0|0
  • sport, idc about instruments. who even listens to orchestras anymore?

0|0
    0|0