Leonarda DiCaprio almost forgot his Oscar at a restaurant... What was he thinking?

Leo forgat his Oscar at a restaurant and somebody brought it to him, watch the video...
What was he thinking? Why did he take the little guy to the restaurant? lol

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't follow celebrities nor the Oscars... but seeing the headline made me chuckle. My best guess is that she doesn't give a shit about the Oscars; he must have attended because they offered free food - heck, that's the only reason I would show up if I were an actor :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that just goes to show that he isn't so clingy about his fame and success. he's very grounded and humble.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He probably though it was someone else's 😂 But seriously though why wouldn't you take that straight home

0|1
    0|0
  • He might have been disoriented by those obnoxious fans and paparazzi.

0|1
    0|0
  • he was thinking "someone must've lost an oscar. might as well leave it cause it possibly can't be mine"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's called "being human" I mean people forget really important things all the time, like their purses, wallets,, people, etc haha

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think Leo cares about the Oscars, I think people just expect him to win a oscar because he is a good actor

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny

0|0
    0|0