How to make cover art/ graphic art?

I need to make cover for a supposed game we're making in class and I don't know how to.. asking for help was hopeless. So, does anyone here know how to? I have microsoft word 2013, and I've heard people could do stuff like that on there (Ex: A galaxy with words and or characters) something like that. It has to be on microsoft 2013 because I don't have photoshop or any of that other stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get a photoshop type software if you're looking to do cover art. Luckily, there are much more cost effective alternatives to the scam artists over at Adobe. I recommend GIMP (https://www. gimp. org/downloads/), it's pretty close to photoshop in terms of use but it's totally free. It's really great and should help you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could download GIMP which is a free art software which is quite easy to use. There you can customise and create a galaxy quite easily and play around with effects!

If you want to use Microsoft still, you can play around with the colouring of images and overlay. And also use word art but I'm not sure it'll be as great as it could potentially be

What Guys Said 2

• Go download GIMP or Inkscape

• Microsoft word the f uk you smoking? XD There is no way in hail you can do something like that using Microsoft word. I would suggest importing a self drawn image to microsfot word to add text maybe. There are a couple free drawing software I bet.

• Some girl in my class supposedly did hers on Microsoft word, cause I asked how she did hers. But I'm guessing she was lying to me.

• lmao Microsoft word is for typing sh it not graphic design. Maybe she used like photos off the web and imported it or something. But yeah it's like impossible. I mean sure you could try to throw something together using the default shapes but that seems much harder than drawing from scratch.

• Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• Do you mean Microsoft Paint? If you don't have Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter, then Paint or GIMP would be your best option.

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/