Who else is very excited for the new Ghostbusters film?

I'm honestly very excited about the all-new, all-female, #Ghostbusters film.

Not only because the trailer looks good, but because is refreshing to have a female cast in a movie that mashes up three genres that are usually dominated by male characters: science fiction, comedy and adventure.

Hope this remake is as good as it seems it will be. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can hardly wait, Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies

What Girls Said 3

• I'm excited. I am a fan of the original and I love supernatural and comedy movies, so I'm ready.

• Me! i want to go and see it. Can't tell you how many times I've watched the original.

• Based on the trailer I really don't want to see it.

What Guys Said 8

• Seems interesting and funny. I laughed watching the trailer, let's see if the film will correspond the expectations.

• I know you guys have to do product placement to keep the lights on and all, but that's just low… Did you lose a coin toss? Is this post like a public embarrassment punishment for the server issues you were having last week? You can't be serious… Ghost Busters is filled with witty humor that is delivered perfectly… I watched that trailer and didn't even smile once. That looks like the lamest movie of the year, and then to top it off they're going to try and ride on the coat tails of a classic piece of comedy. The next thing you'll be saying is that you hope the remake Cadyshack with an all gay cast. *smh*

• I wish I was getting paid to say that!

This is not an "official" GirlsAskGuys account, so other than the myTakes and some polls that are related to product management, you're going to see my personal views when I publish something.

But hey... let's agree to disagree on the remake of Ghostbusters. ;)

• How many "lol we're women xDDDD" jokes are there gonna be?

• Not, really. I think they're really going to mess it up by changing the main classic characters, and the overall feel of the old movies.

• I thought that film came out like a year ago.

• I was open minded but that looks terrible.

• Yeah, why not?

• Wow... that looks really, really bad