Are you an Xbox or a PlayStation gamer?

Had an Xbox one Christmas and really liked it.

• Xbox
  • PlayStation
  • Other/None

Most Helpful Girl

• I have both but I love the Xbox more. I just hate how the controller kills my thumb!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I meant to click other, cuz I'm a PC guy, but if it was between PS4 and Xbox One I would pick PS4, cuz it's got better specs, and the controller doesn't feel like it's gonna slip out of my hand like the Xbox One controler

What Girls Said 6

• Other since I play more Nintendo games than I do on the PS. I also play PC games as well. Though I hate xbox so I won't touch that one.

The list of games I have played are on my profile.

• I have an xbox 360.

• I am a Pc gamer.

• PC master race <3

• Mostly PC but for consoles, I have both PS3 and PS4.

• Other, Nintendo

What Guys Said 21

• Im not biased. I play whichever one has the better system in the current generation.

Last generation i played Xbox360 because it was better than the PS3 by a longshot.

This generation I'm playing PS4. I think its pretty much equal to the XboxOne, but i chose the PS4 because more of my friends have it.

But i don't just play FPS games, i also play Nintendo games sometimes. If i had a Nintendo System however, i would need either an Xbox or a PlayStation too, unless the Ninteno system added a lot of FPS games. Having both types of systems will get you the most variety. I had a Wii back in the day, but i never got the WiiU because i heard it sucks. My only problem with Nintendo Systems is their lack of online services--which i hope is fixed with the upcoming "Codename NX".

• Also, if i had a better wifi connection, and could afford a good PC, I'd never touch a console again.

• PC, all the way.

• PC master race.

• I've had every Playstation. I also had the first Xbox but there was no reason for me to buy the other ones. Apart from Forza and Halo there is not much which interests me and even Halo I'm not that interested in anymore. Not worth the money for 1.5 game series

• I have xbox

• I've always been a PlayStation guy. I prefer the console, the control, and also its exclusives.

• Sunshine, women, and oxygen crew checking in

only video games is madden on occasion

• PC of course

• PC gamer master race. B)

• xbox, don't know why but playstation stops working if a little dust goes in it, meanwhile xbox works the same.

• I use ps3 but now use pc, to be honest, I feel that is trouble to consider how to play games nowadays.

• pc but the x box is better.

• I am a PC gamer

• I'm using a 360

However, I'm getting into PC gaming and getting a Wii U, since a lot of games on PS4 and One are also on the PC

• I have a PS4, but I barely play it.

• Currently, I use PS4.

I still sometimes use my Xbox 360 as well, though.

• PC master race !!! :P

but yeah I play pc gaming :)

• i have xboxone, ps4 and a gaming pc

• pcmasterrace

• I'm a bit of both

• Playstation 1... not fuckin' 4...21st century video-games suck...