Do you think the John Snow Spoiler is legit?

SPOILER WARNING

Kit Harrington said that his character comes back as a corpse...

Two theories...

He's lying to throw off fans since he's clearly done work for season 7.

or

He dies in the show but not in the books (but he's not an endgame winner becasue, i believe, the books and the show will end in somewhat the same way)

Thought I'd ask this since i feel like this show would be popular among gag userbase

Do you think the John Snow Spoiler is legit?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• there's a possible chance he makes appearances in flashbacks or dreams or even as a white walker. i hope so because he's my favorite character <3

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah maybe dreams though they've said they never do flashbacks

• white walker is a really cool idea and really emotional since he's a lot of people's favorite character

• ikr, god i've been going through some game of thrones withdrawal and i'm ready for anything right about now

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was thinking that he could be Lyanna Stark's son- by Rhaegar Targaryen because wasn't Lyanna raped by Rhaegar? like what was stated below which would literally make him ice and fire and it could be possible that by dying he is reincarnated as Azor Ahai.

"According to prophecy, our champion will be reborn to wake dragons from stone and reforge the great sword Lightbringer that defeated the darkness those thousands of years ago.

According to prophecy, in ancient books of Asshai from over five thousand years ago, Azor Ahai is to be reborn again to challenge the Others. This will occur after a long summer when an evil, cold darkness descends upon the world. It is said that wielding Lightbringer once again, Azor Ahai will stand against the Others and if he fails, the world fails with him,

"There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him."

And isn't the snow and ice in the north starting to melt? which will bring about the start of the long summer which is part of the prophecy to reincarnate Azor Ahai.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• HBO's official poster of season 6 displays a Jon Snow with his eyes covered. SO I guess yeah.. the spoiler is legit. Infact people have theorized that Jon snow is not Ned Stark's but Lyanna Stark's son- by Rhaegar Targaryen. She was raped. Starks are ice and Targaryens are fire. So Jon Snow would 'ICE AND FIRE' literally

0|0
    0|0
    • right which leads to the thought that he'd probably survive through all of the books if not to the very end... now there's no ice

• Show All
    • if he's dead?

• His body is still living. It's not like he has become a spirit or ghost. Besides, maybe they have a kid through magic or something? You never know how many characters they're gonna add in the upcoming seasons?

• Well I think Jon comes back as Azor Ahai (or whatever the name was in the book)
    And yes he has to come back, or someone's dying this June and its one of the directors.

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe he just comes back as a regular human

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone always assumed that though

0|0
    0|0