McGregor vs Diaz and Holm vs Tate?

• McGregor and Holm
  • McGregor and Tate
  • Diaz and Holm
    Vote C
  • Diaz and Tate
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Really?
I'm for McGregor and Holm but I feel the odds are closer for Tate than most seem to think, I wouldn't rule her out completely

11

Most Helpful Guy

• mcgregor and holm
    Mcgregor's record is far better than Diaz's and he has not lost recently. Diaz has loss 3 of 5 fights.
    Holm beat Ronda Rousey who demolished most of the females and she is undefeated. Therefore tate has no chance

• damn, both were losses because of mistakes (they were both winning). but thanks for MHO

• exactly, i believe both would win in a rematch bc holm was winning and mcgregor can beat up and was beating up diaz, he just messed up

• Yup, McGregor turned Diaz' face to mince and Holly's problem was she didn't go into Tate with the same ferocity she went in to Rousey. A different game plan all together, Holly should stick to using her boxing because that's her advantage. She let Tate in way more than she should have

Most Helpful Girl

• Diaz and Holm.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!