How did you feel watching nicki minaj's anaconda video (aroused, disgusted, angry, indifferent, amused, etc)?

• aroused. I jacked off to it
  • aroused but I didn't jack off
  • amused
  • disgusted
  • angry OR worried (presumably for the sake of kids watching it) OR disappointed w how low our society has come to
  • indifferent
  • other/results

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to say amused - I find her butt hilarious - I prefer small butts so the sight of her and her enormous ass cheeks gyrating around screen is about as arousing as a bath in week old garbage.

• If they were gals with smaller butts would you have been aroused?

• No I always felt they weren't real - It is like a character on a TV show or a film often they are gorgeous but they are not part of my world - I think aroused is such a strong word that I keep it for people in the real world while I appreciate a lot of the beautiful women I see on screens.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• That vid was hot! I swart I went out and bought a pink g string lol

What Guys Said 3

• I saw a good 10 seconds with her laughing the entire time and I came to the conclusion that, even with a respectfully lowered bar, it still sucked

• Haven't seen it. Doubt I'd really care one way or another.

• It involves very scantily clad women with big butts dancing, spanking one another, etc. Borferlines on Softcore porn in my opinion

• Yeah I just don't pay attention to her genre of music. I'm more in to things like Muse RHCP and just rock in general.

• Do you like scantily clad ladies shaking their big butts though? lol

• Haven't seen or heard it

What Girls Said 1

• Indifferent. I like Nicki Minaj.