Anyone else seen the 1990 movie 'Ghost'? With Patrick Swayze?

I just finished watching that movie half an hour ago. Seriously one of my all time favourite movies, I love it. Anyone else seen it? What did you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that movie when I was your age too. It's a classic and I still love it to this day. Thanks for posting this, I totally forgot about this movie! i'm gonna have to watch it again now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol that movie is actually one of those guilty pleasure movies of mine.
    It's like one of those movies where I feel slightly ashamed of watching but it is a good movie and has those cheesy "Awww" moments that give me the warm fuzzy feels in size xD

What Girls Said 6

• I though i was the only person who saw this movie late! Lol i watched it for the first time like a year ago. Its so romantic :)

• And hilarious!

• Im sure you were checkin out the lovely Demi Moore

• Well, she is very pretty, that's for sure.

• IN LOVE WITH THIS MOVIE.

• Such an awesome movie. Makes me want to watch it

• It had always caught my attention when I saw its thumbnail on Netflix, but I never really watched it for some reason c:

• Yes! I love this movie.

• I love this movie❤

What Guys Said 7

• You know for this being such a classic movie I actually haven't seen it yet I should probably watch it.

• Sounds too cheesy for my taste, but I like the song "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.

• It's not really that cheesy, it's more like a thriller really. :P

• Yeah I've seen that movie countless times. One of my mom's favorite movies.

Not really one of my favorite, but I love the movie and can't disagree with anyone who says it is their favorite.

• I think so, it looks familiar.

• No small irony that he played a ghost at his young age, and before he knew it he was one.

• All I know is that BabyZeus asked that question in this video before pulling off a bitchin' Baron steal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRluRGyDqBM

• It was funny scarey dramatically and great
    Love it