Magic The Gathering vs Yu Gi Oh vs Pokemon?

I'm thinking of getting into a tcg. Which would you recommend and why?

• Magic The Gathering
  • Yu Gi Oh
  • Pokemon

Most Helpful Girl

• POKEMON!!!

• I dunno I love pokemon haha! I am such a kid! But its expensive! i wasted like 75 dollars on 2 ds pokemon game ): and they were used. I haven't play the other one yet but yeah. I don't have a 3ds lol I still only have my pokemon lite. lol (: Anyways I always like pokemon! hahah (:

• Thanks for the input but I meant the card game.

Most Helpful Guy

• Play Hearthstone. Much more comfortable and generally cheaper in the long run. There are also tons of other online Card-Games like Solforge, etc.

Quality wise Magic is probably superior to the other two, but personally I find it too slow-paced and also dont really like the art too much. Not my cup of tea.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer Hearthstone to all of these. I guess Magic is the most similar to that.

What Guys Said 7

• I love Pokemon, but not lot of people are into the TCG

For gaming, go Pokemon

For TCG, it highly depends between the other 2. Magic the Gathering is much more complex with a more isolated community, but it's by far the best in quality

YuGiOh isn't and is MUCH easier with a more open community, but doesn't compare in quality to Magic the Gathering

• If you don't care about physical cards hearthstone is fun and f2p.

• Magic the gathering over any tcg. All tcg games are based from magic the gathering and it's the most intense.

• Definitely MTG by the far the most intricate and detailed TCG out there.

• Yu-Gi-Oh all the way.

• Cock magick.

• Dude I was getting back into Yu-Gi-Oh after maybe 4 years and let me tell you. It's beyond broken. don't waist your time and money on that crap like I did. Everyone uses the same decks and you won't stand a chance if you want an original deck now days. The power creep is beyond unforgivable.

So I'm going to try out magic the gathering.