If so, what do you think of this movie?
I honestly thought this movie was the one of the best of the 1990s (and probably the goriest and most violent one as well). It probably has the most unique message behind this movie compared to most films that I've ever seen (with such black-and-white, predictable endings). Too bad it got a bit of a mixed review from some people due to it's controversies (many homicides of the mid-late 90s being blamed on this movie because of how the homicides copycatted the mass murders from the movie).
- Yes and I loved this movie.100% (2)33% (1)60% (3)Vote
- Yes and I kinda liked it.0% (0)33% (1)20% (1)Vote
- Yes and I didn't like it. It was too gory and violent with not so much point behind the plot of the film.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- No but this movie seems cool.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- No and I don't care.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Others0% (0)34% (1)20% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I also want to say that Woody Harrelson delivered a wonderful performance. I would pick From Dusk Til Dawn as one of the best from the 90's overall.0