What's on your bucket list?

What's on your bucket list?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• See the Grand Canyon!

• Top of my bucket list is Road trip with friends haha

• Go to Washington DC
    Fly on a plane
    Go on a roadtrip or adventure of some sort with my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Get a full-time job that I can enjoy doing.
    Make some friends in person, not just online.

• -Get a girlfriend
    -Do fun things with aforementioned girlfriend

• Have a FFM threesome...

I've always wanted to backpack Eastern Europe (I've been to Western Europe) and experience their rich, deep, culture.

• To make a bucket list.

• I don't really have a buckel list of my own lol. I just know that one thing I wanna do more than anything before I die is to skydive and I guess that's more or less a bucket "list". What do you really want to do before you die?

• I'd like to hike the Appalachian Trail but I don't see that ever happening.

• Why not, u are 35, u got till like 70 before you won't have the energy for that. Sounds possible to me :)

• What's a bucket list?

• It's a "list", not nessecarily on paper, on things you want to do before you die.

• Involves moving, no can do :P

• Hahaha lol xD. Well, you got to figure that out by yourself, can't help you with that :P. Ofc, you might not have a bucket list at all and be happy with what you have done till now but I still boubt anyone on this world has done everything everything they want to. Did you know you can fly out to space and back with a crew of astronauts? It costs much as fuck but it can be done. Thats another thing I wan't to do but that is more of a dream than a thing to do before I die cuz it's waaaayy too expensive :P

• Your Mom's bucket is on my bucket list!

• Fuck each race of girl at least once...