Kim Kardashian new selfie: HOT OR NOT?

So I'm sure everyone has seen the new selfie that "broke the internet" yet again.
If not, just google it and you'll see her with blonde hair and two black censor bars covering her chest and vag.

So my question is: Hot or Not?
This is not her post-baby body by the way, and she claimed that in a later tweet. The photo is over a year old.

When you're like I have nothing to wear LOL

A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

• HOT
  • NOT

Most Helpful Guy

• She sold her clothes to help pay off Kanye's debt

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyones beautiful in their own way. I just don't understand why someone would posts pictures like that. Don't they have any respect for themselves showing off their bodies like that. They claim their confident etc but I don't see how posing naked promotes confidence. It promotes the idea that physical beauty = value

Confidence doesn't come from body image. Confidence is how you feel about yourself. True confidence comes from developing your character. It comes from knowing you have value that isn't just based on how you look.

Real beauty is showing that your worth knowing as a individual not because of how much skin you show. Covering up your body shows true confidence. I think those whose pose like this are insecure and need validation from others.

What Guys Said 14

• 4|3
    • omg don't give violent batman attention ~~~
      lol

• yeah someone else posted this a few min ago.

she's not hot to me cause of everything she represents.

• i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-m-41_1457488840105.jpg

First of all, how am I supposed to decide when I can't see the fun parts? God damn it. Why is it so hard to find an uncensored naked selfie when I can find any sort of ridiculously abstract pornography in two seconds. Oh wow. Sharon Osbourne did it, too. She actually looks pretty hot even though she's a dinosaur... Wait. Did she put the blackouts there herself? So... it wasn't *really* a naked selfie. She happened to be naked while taking the selfie, but the overall effect is as if she was wearing clothing, albeit not much clothing. That's kinda retarded...

Honestly, it's bullshit. I demand to see Kim Kardashian's nipples and vagina. Social justice demands it be done. Ah, okay. Found her other naked pics. Gross nips. No wonder she blacked out the pic this time. It's weird, because in her previous naked pic, she looks fat, but not like typical fat. She must have a lot of subcutaneous fat. Thumbs down.

All in all, in that picture, she is not hot. In other pics I've found, I am reluctantly and dick-shamingly attracted to her face. Her body is like some sort of alien, though. Her tits are too big. She really looks god-awful with blonde hair. And she's pretty fat. But this weird kind of alien fat.

You know what really bugs me? How everyone converges on everything Kardashian does. It's like. Could we move the fuck on from the idiot cunt skank? Shows what kind of society we live in. The discovery of gravitation waves just slides by in the presence of some stupid bitch's 60% exposed body.

I vote we all pay attention to Madison Ivy now. 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Madison+Ivy3.jpg

• objectively speaking yes it's a pretty hot pic. but i dislike kim k in general so subjectively speaking her personality, image, etc make me not so into it.

haha i know that seems a little paradoxical

• Yknow, she was hit when she posed in Playboy, but since then she's been over exposed (no pun intended) and it's become over the top tiresome... way not hot

• yeah, i agree she was very hot back in the day. I think she looked good on Dancing with the Stars in like 2008 or something.

• not. it's got nothing to do with her body and everything to do with her idiotic motivation to do it. she's a talentless, vapid fame-whore grasping at attention.

• Kim Kardashian is ugly in my opinion, real ugly, I don't know what makes her appealing to men, especially Kanye West.

• didn't even have to look at the photo to vote for that one...

• Who's that then?

• it's okay but nothing more.

• Objectively speeding Yes I find her pic hot.. She has some nice curves..

• She's one ugly mother******

• kim kardashian is not hot. her boobs and butt are so fucking big to be considered as hot

• Kanye West has no pride

What Girls Said 10

• I think that her body does look great and if she wants to put that online, then hey, all the power to her and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but I know that I would never do it.

• She just likes the attention why else would she post a nude photo from a year ago? And what the hell is with the caption? No I do not take a nude selfie when I feel I have nothing to wear.

• Not lol

• I think a body and face made of plastic surgery is overrated. Find me someone who looks like that naturally and I'd be mind blown.

She doesn't look bad, it just looks fake.

• Body is hot
    Face and personality so not

• Well she is a very sexual scorpio.

• What else can you expect from Kim K?

• it's nothing special at all.

• Desperate

• I THINKS SHE'S HOT AF. And people overreact like she can do whatever she wants to it's her life who are we to judge? people tell her to die and go to hell bitch like no what the hell take a damn chill pill it's just a pic of a female body. Don't yaall have a body? so stop with da hate

• She's discusting... and I mean in every way. I wouldn't Fuck her if she offered it on a cold lonely night haha