Any Nintendo fans on here?

Tomorrow is Mario day aka Mar10! Is there any Nintendo fans on this site? If you are, are you doing anything special for Mario day? I am going to be playing some super Mario 3D world as well as making some new super Mario maker levels for the special day!

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably play some mario party with my sister and best friend.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan. ^^

Though i hate the Mario series. Though the Super Mario galaxy ones are okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's the main stuff I play

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I didn't know this was a thing. I might shove my copy of Mario Advance into my DS Lite and try to beat Bowser again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Nintendo but I haven't bought one of their systems in a long time. I'll buy the new system that's supposedly coming out in the fall though. I like luigi better than Mario bough

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep the first console I had was a Nintendo SNES. Zelda was my game.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smash bros and zelda. games only!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey that's still a Nintendo fan. Are you playing some smash bros for Mar10 day tomorrow?

• Show All
    • Awe you gotta make an exception for this Nintendo holiday

• If holidays for me meant a free day off then I would. Even Christmas has no value to me other than a free day off.

• I played the heck out of Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, NES Mario Bros, and Mario Party when I was a kid. It's still nostalgic remembering those times...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like classic ninty, but haven't been much of a fan since Game Cube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I play all of the Pokemans, and other 3ds games, and I play Gamecube games

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I still play Nintendo stuff. They aight.

0|0
    0|0