Any Nintendo fans on here?

Tomorrow is Mario day aka Mar10! Is there any Nintendo fans on this site? If you are, are you doing anything special for Mario day? I am going to be playing some super Mario 3D world as well as making some new super Mario maker levels for the special day!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably play some mario party with my sister and best friend.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan. ^^

Though i hate the Mario series. Though the Super Mario galaxy ones are okay.

• That's the main stuff I play

What Guys Said 9

• I didn't know this was a thing. I might shove my copy of Mario Advance into my DS Lite and try to beat Bowser again.

• I like Nintendo but I haven't bought one of their systems in a long time. I'll buy the new system that's supposedly coming out in the fall though. I like luigi better than Mario bough

• Yep the first console I had was a Nintendo SNES. Zelda was my game.

• Smash bros and zelda. games only!!!

• Hey that's still a Nintendo fan. Are you playing some smash bros for Mar10 day tomorrow?

• Awe you gotta make an exception for this Nintendo holiday

• If holidays for me meant a free day off then I would. Even Christmas has no value to me other than a free day off.

• I played the heck out of Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, NES Mario Bros, and Mario Party when I was a kid. It's still nostalgic remembering those times...

• i like classic ninty, but haven't been much of a fan since Game Cube.

• Yeah :D

• I play all of the Pokemans, and other 3ds games, and I play Gamecube games

• Yeah I still play Nintendo stuff. They aight.