Do you ever get disappointed with casting choices for movies?

For example, I would have thought that Wonder Woman in the new Batman vs Superman movie would look a lot more... amazonian...

Most Helpful Girl

• Avatar the Last Airbender. Who the fuck were these white water benders?

Gods of Egypt. I really wanted to see those cobra thing an action, but I'll pass on a Scotsman and Danish man parading as gods of Egypt.

Ben Affleck as Batman, but we shall see.

Her as Wonder Woman, she's a waif, but her powers are as fascinating as her invisible muscles.

The new guy who is supposed to be Freddie Mercury in the biopic, Sacha would have been amazing, I heard there was a despite between the direction of the movie. The members wanted Freddie to die in the middle and show the group's survival. Cohen didn't think that was smart, I agree.

Michael Cera as Lex is puzzling, Lex is evil but kinda hot and I mean I'm a 90's kid so he has a voice of gold, in my opinion, Little Cera playing him will be interesting to say the least

I will be pissed if Idris Elba isn't cast as the green lantern in the justice League movie. If they do Ryan, which I doubt they would be 1. His was a flop 2. Deadpool, I will freak.

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    Everyone down Godot for the role, but everyone downed Keaton for Batman, and Downey for Iron Man and looked how that worked out.
    Dudes know what they are doing.

• Hmmm, you may have something in that... I suppose, I'll have to wait to see what the movie is like and her role in it

What Girls Said 4

• I would have wanted her to look more like Linda Carter. Not Amazonian so much. I love Wonder Woman! I am excited to see it. The comment about Jews running Hollywood or the media is xenophobic and hateful. Someone more similar to Cindi Crawford or the brunette Victoria secret model comes to mind, Ambrosi. As an actress though I have no idea. I think they like to create new stars like the girl in 50 Shades is not pretty but she has connections.

• Yeah, when I first saw Gal Gadot in FF5, I was a bit incredulous that she could be WW:
      img3.rnkr-static.com/.../...uestioned-photo-u1.jpg

• @Danburry_elect I have yet to watch that... thanks, I'll check that out

• Nice idea

• As a book nerd, yes all the time.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a1f408c466.jpg

• Sometimes, not always.
    Mostly when the actor/actress ethnicy is different from the character's.

Let's say: the character is Cuban, but the actress is Venezuelan.

• Yes I do.

What Guys Said 10

• I was worried about Ben Affleck at first. After seeing a few trailers, I actually don't think that he'll be all that bad... but I still think that they should have gotten someone else.

• Yes. I was first upset with Liam Neeson as Darkman... but then Arnold Vosloo was cast for the 2nd and 3rd one and he was even worse lol.

• Yeah John Wayne as Genghis Khan was pathetic.

• Yes, I think every movie should have Donald Trump as the main character

• Not disappointed, mainly enraged. Who told Tom Cruise he could play Jack Reacher?

• Don't get me started on that one... talk about height difference!

• Wonder Woman is always a disappointment

• not really

• Yeah, they fucked up big time when they cast michael Cera as Lex Luthor. Seriously, wtf were they thinking.

• ugh!

• The Wonder Woman actress is Israeli and Jews run the media, that's why she got the part.