What do you think about this fast painting?

A little sketchy, I know. sharp lines are still there. But is it generally good or bad? Do you like it? This is watercolour, coloured pencil. It's kind of not very big, and painted fast. just doing new stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really like it. I don't know anything about the technical side of drawing/painting so I can't explain exactly why I like it. But I do. When I first scrolled down to see just the drawing I was like "meh." But then the painting made me go: "That's really good!" I like this girl you've painted.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Ginger girl is upset at something.

That's all I've got, it's a great piece of art though. I'm just not good at extracting implied meaning from artwork without words.

• You don't understand my art because you're sexist.

This artwork shows the sadness, pain, and agony of women through the ages. You can see the pressure of manspreading breaking her shoulders, her cheek is bruised because of patriarchal slaps through which her boyfriend tries to tame her during sex, and her nose is red because your sexist patriarch God created flu then made women weak so they get sick and he laugh at them on his throne.

Right now I'm selling this for one million dollars to an open minded celebrity who hasn't closed his eyes on women's problems that are still killing us.

you just don't get it because you've got a penis.

• Omg, you've enlightened me.

I was completely unaware of my white male privilege and how hard I oppress women by beating their faces and bloodying their noses, metaphorically speaking.

My cock is the staff that casts white oppression over these poor victims, and must be severed to salvage what is left of their mutilated self esteem. My balls, so tender yet relentless belong in a jar. They will be a token of victory feasted on by the eyes of butch and/or fat feminists. They are heroes.

• It looks cool, I like it. :)

• Looks good and with refinement and practice will make headway - The facial area is really well done.

• I like it looks good

• looks good i always liked water colors

• i mean on a scale from 1 to bob ross, i'll give it a 1

• who cares about those sharp lines when the face is so expressive.

• looks really good, wish I had talent like that lol

• That's really good!

• I think it looks good. I love the colors. I like art.

• Nice ! 😊👍

• Cool water colors Klara

• Wow.. I can see it like pretty good! Congratz!

• I like it! Is if for sale? ;-)

• wow... wonderful

• It's good!

What Girls Said 9

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more