You ever watched a movie that was good but wouldn't watch it again because of the way it ended?

Have you ever watched a movie that you really enjoyed until the end because the ending was crappy or bittersweet but you would never watch it again because all you can think about is the way it ended?

Most Helpful Guy

• The devils advocate ending is so pointless complete waste to watch the film which was good. I can't think of any other good movies I wouldn't watch again due to the ending but I don't think I'll watch 2001 a space odyssey again because I was just confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are several animal movies that were good, but I can't watch them again because I don't want to see the animals pass away. Yes, I know the movies aren't real either.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• This is off topic but I can't watch the notebook. Its a really good movie but its really sad to watch. The ending makes me really tear up since they both died together and the bird's flying since they both be bird's together. Its like they recarnated as bird's and they're flying together. 😢😀